It is hard to believe that I will be right there tomorrow!! I'll be honest, I am a little, or a lot, afraid of going to Mexico right now. Just now I am hearing on the news another 59 bodies found at some abandoned warehouse, yesterday 41 people killed and it goes on and on... I have made sure that our life insurance policies are in tact and all of the legal 'stuff' is taken care of, so now all I have to do is say a little prayer and only pack clothes that will help me to fit in. What do people in Puerto Vallarta wear? Something tells me my pale white pasty skin will be a dead give-away. Get it, 'dead'. See, even in my fear I can still be funny. I'm sure that all of my worries are for nothing, right? This just might be one of the funnest vacations I have ever been on. But just in case I come home with some incurable parasite, or I don't come home at all, make sure my kids know how much I love them and I really didn't want to go but Daddy's work made me do it.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Tomorrow...
It is hard to believe that I will be right there tomorrow!! I'll be honest, I am a little, or a lot, afraid of going to Mexico right now. Just now I am hearing on the news another 59 bodies found at some abandoned warehouse, yesterday 41 people killed and it goes on and on... I have made sure that our life insurance policies are in tact and all of the legal 'stuff' is taken care of, so now all I have to do is say a little prayer and only pack clothes that will help me to fit in. What do people in Puerto Vallarta wear? Something tells me my pale white pasty skin will be a dead give-away. Get it, 'dead'. See, even in my fear I can still be funny. I'm sure that all of my worries are for nothing, right? This just might be one of the funnest vacations I have ever been on. But just in case I come home with some incurable parasite, or I don't come home at all, make sure my kids know how much I love them and I really didn't want to go but Daddy's work made me do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I think I'd risk my life to sit on that beach and read books for a week!!! I'm so jealous and I hope you guys have a blast!
BLAST!!! Ha,ha.
Post a Comment