If this crazy winter doesn't stop soon my next blog entry might be from San Diego, or Fiji, or a remote warm beach somewhere in Hawaii. Monday, March 28, 2011
Spring, where are you?
I was practicing my editing skills after buying this great photoshop editing tutorial from one of my favorite photographers that I stalk, she lives is Huntsville, Alabama. Anyway, I came across this photo that I wanted to crisp up and saw the leaves on the trees, the blue sky, the short sleeves she is wearing without looking one bit cold and then I turned my head and looked outside!! Right now I am watching sleet and snow pound on my windows, I can't see the mountains because we are in the middle of ANOTHER WINTER-LIKE STORM!!! Maybe I don't hate St. George as much as I thought I did? I could always take up golf.
If this crazy winter doesn't stop soon my next blog entry might be from San Diego, or Fiji, or a remote warm beach somewhere in Hawaii.
If this crazy winter doesn't stop soon my next blog entry might be from San Diego, or Fiji, or a remote warm beach somewhere in Hawaii.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Or Mexico.....
That picture is amazing by the way!!!
Post a Comment