Friday, April 4, 2008

Frantically cleaning BEFORE the cleaning lady gets here!

I hate that each week I am always running around my house from room to room getting ready for my cleaning lady to come and clean. What is wrong with me that I can't keep each room in ready to clean order? There are days that I really miss our first home which was this very cute little condo. It only had 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and no children. Amazing how clean that home stayed. Now that we have 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms, a homework room (that looks toxic at times) multiple family rooms, media room, workout room, etc. I feel like I am trying to hold back the tide. As I am writing this, I am realizing that we have too many rooms. Who needs all this? SIMPLIFY will be my moto for 2008!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The problem I see is that you ARE CLEANING BEFORE THE CLEANING LADY COMES not that you can't keep up or that you have a big house.

I tired a cleaning lady for a couple months when my kids were little but then I realized I was stressed out getting it ready for her & then cleaning right along with her. Made no sense to me!

I've simplified right in to boredom! Who knows the right answer. Just keep swimming!

Carrie said...

It's easier to keep a bigger house clean, believe me (More room, cabinets, pantries, closets etc. to put things away in!) Oh, yea, my cleaning lady is coming in the morning, crap, I better go clean up and stop blogging!

Cami said...

O.k. I didn't know you were up and going! YEAH!!! I love your layout...Sooooo cute. But the question is, does Devin know?

Followers