Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Classic Hunter

Okay, so Hunter, my four year old, just did the funniest thing and I had to write it down.

First of all, we have only been home from preschool for maybe 10 minutes and he has already stripped down to his racecar underwear. For some reason he LOVES to run around in his underwear. So, I set him up with some lunch and go down to start another load of laundry and not 2 minutes later here he comes into the laundry room with the most guilty look on his face. He looks up at me and says "Mommy, do you promise me you won't be mad?"

The next sentence, "Because it was an accident."

If you are wondering were I am, I'll be trying to get shaving cream and shampoo out of my carpet. I'm still trying to figure out how he made this mess so quietly and so fast!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW...JOY! It's times like these you need to go back and read your previous (March 31) post.

Were you mad?! :) I hope you got it all cleaned up.

Carrie said...

Yea, you have a "normal" child...Our kids are always doing stuff like this while Spencer and Katie just don't have it in them...you go Hunter!

Followers