Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Park City: One Adult, Six Kids...

My sister asked me to watch her kids for 5 LONG days and I had a brilliant idea to take them to Park City for most of those 5 LONG days.
Don't let their cuteness fool you. There was a lot of whinning, some full on brawls, much complaining... so I guess I'm telling you that they were acting like siblings from day one.

I didn't take any pictures of us at the pool because I was too busy with the kids and frankly, I was just too tired and didn't want to look for my camera.

This is the bed that I TRIED to sleep in. One night I had a child on either side of me and one crying in the other room.

This is the room that Cari stayed in for one night until she got deathly ill and escaped Park City in 3.8 seconds, Skyler was counting.

And this is the table where most of the activity took place. These kids ate like piranahs!! No joke. It was amazing to watch.

Looking back on the week, we did have a lot of fun and we were worn out every night. But it was a lot of work and I have to say I am very happy with my THREE children because I know now that I would not be a very good mother of SIX!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers