Monday, May 2, 2011

Our Day at the Beach part 2

So all my pics wouldn't copy to one post, so you get two!


No real reason for this pic, I just thought it was pretty.


Worn out from all the waves, taking a break and having some boy time.


Hunter is not giving up on the surfing, when everyone else was napping or digging in the sand, he stayed out there and would not give up. SO HUNTER!


Notice Hunter watching that surfer in the background. He thinks they are the coolest people ever.


Still waiting for a wave...


Ella loved running from the waves. And she would let out this loud scream that was so full of child joy I couldn't stop taking pics of it.


If I didn't see him everyday, I don't think I would recognize him as my son.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Followers