Saturday, December 11, 2010

Merry Christmas!!

There's no snow in the valley but if I don't get a few pics taken today, I will not have anything for the amazing Christmas card I am working on tonight, yes it is 1a.m. and I am WIDE AWAKE and trying not to get angry. Can't believe how big my sweet babies are getting!!!



So glad I got this great brother picture. Katie was freezing cold, had had enough of the family togetherness and was taking a break in the warm car.




So I haven't posted for many, many months, but decided to see if I could keep a few of you up to date with what my cute family has been up to. We just went out today and Cari (thank you sis) took a few pics of my family with me in the photo no less. It was freezing cold, but I actually got some great shots.













No comments:

Followers